- Chocolate Rice Pudding – easy to make, tastes delicious and is gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. (Who doesn’t love chocolate for breakfast?!!)
- Turkey & Carrot Quiche – this Paleo recipe is surprisingly delicious and very satisfying for breakfast!
- Chia Pudding – a creamy, nutritious pudding that forms when chia seeds are soaked in liquid. The best part is that it is SO easy to make and the flavouring options are endless! (*You could totally have this pudding any time of day but I enjoy it most for breakfast!)
- Two-Ingredient Pancakes – Two ingredients? Yes, you read that right!! These pancakes are quick and easy to make, are flour-free and are surprisingly delicious for just two ingredients! You will just have to try them to believe it!
- Breakfast Cookies – these simple and delicious fruity cookies are perfect for breakfast! As if having cookies for breakfast isn’t exhilarating enough, these cookies are especially exciting – flour, dairy, egg AND refined sugar-free!
- 5-Minute Paleo Breakfast Muffin – This 5-minute muffin only has four ingredients and is ridiculously quick, easy, delicious and filling. I can’t help but make it multiple times a week!
- Meatloaf Pizza – this simple recipe puts a twist on traditional pizza by replacing the bread crust with meat to give a more hearty pie. Still the same pizza smell and flavour you love! Freezes well and makes a great school lunch!
- Roasted Chickpeas – extremely versatile and dangerously delicious, you can’t ever go wrong with some roasted chickpeas!
- Immunity Vegetarian Harira Soup – this immune-boosting soup will help keep your body strong no matter what illness you are trying to avoid/fight!
- Vegan Alfredo – a vegan alternative to classic fettucine alfredo, made with avocado, lemon juice, garlic and basil. A creamy, delicious and filling dinner!
- Hamburger Salad – enjoy your favorite burger with all your favorite toppings, without the bun!
- Chicken Zucchini “Pasta” – noodles made from vegetables! This is a perfect recipe for a lighter, but healthy and nutritious summer meal!
- Springtime Salad with Maple Vinaigrette – this unconventional combination of salmon and fresh strawberries is surprisingly scrumptious, especially with its maple balsamic dressing! A perfect salad for summer!
- Kale Caesar Salad – denoted the best salad ever by a non-vegetable-loving family member. That means it must be good! (Trust me, it is!)
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding – the most creamy, most chocolatey, most delicious pudding I have ever eaten! Also gluten-free and sugar-free!
- Black Bean Brownies – these have to be THE best brownies ever! Also gluten-free and refined-sugar free!
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie – so creamy, so pumpkin-y and SO easy to make! Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner!
- Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bars – potatoes for dessert? You betcha! Cut this sweet treat into small bars for a filling snack or into bigger squares for a scrumptious dessert!
- Flourless Chocolate Date Cake with Raspberry Coulis – this gluten-free chocolate cake is perfection. So decadent and so sweet, you won’t believe its secret ingredient or that there’s no sugar in it!
- Coconut Butter Fudge – you will not believe how simple the recipe is for this incredible, heavenly, dreamy (the list goes on) melt-in-your-mouth fudge. Multiple people have told me they could eat the whole pan, and I could not agree more!
- Pumpkin Goody Two Chew Bites – the pumpkin spice, the nut butter, the cranberries…all the tastes of fall in one delectable sweet and chewy treat!
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread (regular + chocolate versions!) – looking for a gluten, dairy and refined sugar-free recipe to make the sweetest, moistest, most decadent banana bread? This is it! *Also is completely Paleo!
- Cucumber Water – an unusual but refreshing twist on plain water
Fresh Juice Recipes