- Turkey & Carrot Quiche – this Paleo recipe is surprisingly delicious and very satisfying for breakfast!
- Chia Pudding – a creamy, nutritious pudding that forms when chia seeds are soaked in liquid. The best part is that it is SO easy to make and the flavouring options are endless! (*You could totally have this pudding any time of day but I enjoy it most for breakfast!)
- Two-Ingredient Pancakes – Two ingredients? Yes, you read that right!! These pancakes are quick and easy to make, are flour-free and are surprisingly delicious for just two ingredients! You will just have to try them to believe it!
- Grain-Free Granola – this “grain-NO-la” consists primarily of seeds and spices. Can’t get much simpler than that!
- 5-Minute Paleo Breakfast Muffin – This 5-minute muffin only has four ingredients and is ridiculously quick, easy, delicious and most of all, filling!
- Roasted Chickpeas – extremely versatile and dangerously delicious, you can’t ever go wrong with some roasted chickpeas!
- Immunity Vegetarian Harira Soup – this immune-boosting soup will help keep your body strong no matter what illness you are trying to avoid/fight!
- Vegan Alfredo – a vegan alternative to classic fettucine alfredo, made with avocado, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
- Chicken Zucchini “Pasta” – noodles made from vegetables! This is a perfect recipe for a lighter, but healthy and nutritious summer meal.
- Springtime Salad with Maple Vinaigrette – this unconventional combination of salmon and fresh strawberries is surprisingly scrumptious, especially with its maple balsamic dressing!
- Kale Caesar Salad – denoted “the best salad ever” by a non-vegetable-loving family member. That means it must be good! (Trust me, it is!)
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding – the most creamy, most chocolatey, most delicious pudding
- Black Bean Brownies – these have to be THE best brownies ever!
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie – so creamy, so pumpkin-y and SO easy to make!
- Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bars – potatoes for dessert? You betcha! Cut this sweet treat into small bars for a filling snack or into bigger squares for a scrumptious dessert!
- Flourless Chocolate Date Cake with Raspberry Coulis – this gluten-free chocolate cake is perfection. So decadent and so sweet, you won’t believe its secret ingredient!
- Coconut Butter Fudge – this melt-in-your-mouth fudge is positively dreamy.
- Pumpkin Goody Two Chew Bites – the pumpkin spice, the nut butter, the cranberries…all the tastes of fall in one delectable sweet and chewy treat!
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread (regular + chocolate versions!) – looking for a gluten, dairy and refined sugar-free recipe to make the sweetest, moistest, most decadent banana bread? This is it!
- Breakfast Cookies – these simple fruity cookies make a perfect flour, dairy, egg, AND sugar-free snack!
Fresh Juice Recipes